Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Spring 2010 Emporio Armani

You probably don't know this but my all-time-favourite designer brand is in fact Emporio Armani. I was looking through style.com at their Spring 2010 collection. It was love at first sight! Too bad the only designer things I have are purses :( I could post all of the runway shots but I won't. Here are four that I absolutely adored. They've gone all metallic and blue and grey and white and black. A favourite of mine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Gotta love the LBD!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shiizaah, I'd wear that anyday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Who doesn't love vertical stripes that make you look taller?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Okay, I'm so buying this. Well when I'm rich. Dayumm,, this will be out of fashion by then :(


Courtesy of style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment